Re: [artworks] Ideas for new version

  • From: Tim Hill <smartgroups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:53:23 +0000 (GMT)

In article <20d73aa24e.jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
[snipped]

> If I drop some text onto AW it offers an option to put it into the
> clipboard, but [..] the Paste option is greyed out.

That's really the 'Paste Object' option you are looking at in the menu:
from the text clipboard.

actions in text areas (but not globally). There are probably more.

To copy text from a selected text area, use the save option in 'Text area
info...' (<shift>F1 or Menu > Objects >). Which, if we are still adding
to a features list, could usefully have a 'Selected text only' option.

:-)

HTH

--
Tim Hill,

www.timil.com

... "Kindness, nobler ever than revenge" A Y L I, Act iv, Sc.3