Re: [artworks] Ideas for new version

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 01:42:22 +0100

Hello Martin

If I may have a second go!
I would like the Clipboard support improved for text objects.

At the moment Artworks seems to have no knowledge of the global
clipboard. If you select some text in say StrongED and copy it to the
clipboard the AW Edit menu has Paste greyed out.

If I drop some text onto AW it offers an option to put it into the
clipboard, but again the Paste option is greyed out. So there seems to
be no easy way to get text into the Text Areas short of keying it in.
(AW 2.61 on Iyonix 5.12)

John

--
John Rickman - writing from A9home machine
http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk