Re: [ARMini-support] Backup my ARMX6 to a NAS (Synology)

  • From: Brian <bbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:14:54 +0000 (GMT)

In article <552709bd8fjcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Lesurf
<jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <552705f204bbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian
<bbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <5526f60b0bjcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Lesurf
<jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Afraid I can't help with the specific problem. However I just wanted
to comment: I initially used Sunfish. But latterly I've taken to
using FTPc to transfer files between my ARMX6 and NAS.

That's interesting, Jim.

Would you say more please.

Not clear how one would set that up.

[snip]

I guess I'm more confident using FTPc as I've used it for years to
access remote machines. Whereas I only used Sunfish for a while.

Right. Thanks, Jim. It's another option!

Brian