Re: [ARMini-support] Backup my ARMX6 to a NAS (Synology)

  • From: lists <Stuartlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 20:17:47 +0000 (GMT)

In article <58236305-A07F-4755-8CCD-A773C175A57A@xxxxxxxxx>,
Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got my ARMX6 going and it is a bit faster and noticeably smoother
than VRPC on my Mac. No trouble with any applications so far. It works
well with the internet.

I have a spare SD card in drive :0 so can do local backups easily.

I am now trying to back up to a local (i.e. on the same network) NAS
server. Sunfish's browser does not see this server.

I find absolutely no problem seeing my NAS with Lanman and !SafeStore
works very well doing nightly backups.

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission