Re: [ARMini-support] Backup my ARMX6 to a NAS (Synology)

  • From: Brian <bbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 12:06:52 +0000 (GMT)

In article <5526f60b0bjcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Lesurf
<jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <58236305-A07F-4755-8CCD-A773C175A57A@xxxxxxxxx>, Tim
Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've got my ARMX6 going and it is a bit faster and noticeably smoother
than VRPC on my Mac. No trouble with any applications so far. It
works well with the internet.

I have a spare SD card in drive :0 so can do local backups easily.

I am now trying to back up to a local (i.e. on the same network) NAS
server. Sunfish's browser does not see this server. If I enter the
local address and port with:

192.168.0.190:5000

Afraid I can't help with the specific problem. However I just wanted to
comment: I initially used Sunfish. But latterly I've taken to using FTPc
to transfer files between my ARMX6 and NAS.

That's interesting, Jim.

Would you say more please.

Not clear how one would set that up.