Re: [ARMini-support] Backup my ARMX6 to a NAS (Synology)

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:13:10 +0000 (GMT)

In article <58236305-A07F-4755-8CCD-A773C175A57A@xxxxxxxxx>, Tim
Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got my ARMX6 going and it is a bit faster and noticeably smoother
than VRPC on my Mac. No trouble with any applications so far. It works
well with the internet.

I have a spare SD card in drive :0 so can do local backups easily.

I am now trying to back up to a local (i.e. on the same network) NAS
server. Sunfish's browser does not see this server. If I enter the
local address and port with:

192.168.0.190:5000

Afraid I can't help with the specific problem. However I just wanted to
comment: I initially used Sunfish. But latterly I've taken to using FTPc to
transfer files between my ARMX6 and NAS.

Jim

--
Electronics http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm