[modeleng] Re: Accidents

  • From: "I.D.PRIEST." <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:32:38 +0100

Keith,

You can pickle with citric acid obtainable from the DIY wine store.  Just
mix the crystals with water.

Thats the easy bit, now for the hard one.  the hobby is safe [in my opinion]
although I do not have a certifaicate stating I'm competent to hold that
opinion; neither have I had any training with regard to this subject.  I
think if the beurocrats have their way though you might get a hernia
carrying all the paperwork round with you just to be able to even look at
such a dangerous thing as a steam engine.

Regards
IDP

sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"

"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"

Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm