[modeleng] Re: Accidents

  • From: "alan stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 03:07:10 +0100

Ian,
I can understand your comments.
My ex-wife, who has been a nurse all her life, was complaining about similar
rules.

Many years ago I used to supplement my income by taking photographs, often
of beach scenes.
(Salmon CameraColour calenders and postcards, for those with long memories.)
Nowadays I wouldnt risk strolling along  near a beach with a camera.

As to whether or not all the new rules will actually make life safer, that
is a moot point.

Alan