Re: [ARMini-support] CDVDBurn

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:42:54 +0100

On 26 Sep, Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <53914a8ae2jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Lesurf

> That's exactly what happened here with the original version. The Beta
> version that Steffen sent me has cured it.

What drive are you using and what settings?

Steffen has send me the beta and it seems to 'work'. i.e. I can get it to
find the drive, make settings, and go though the process of writing an
(Audio) CD. So far as CDVDBurn is concerned, all is well.

But the disc doesn't spin, and the drive's indicator doesn't light up...

...until the 'eject' command which does work.

The disc is blank after the above process.

I don't have the symulate icon ticked, but it behaves as if I do.

I have the "Optiarc DVD RW AD-7740H 1.00" drive and was using a TDK blank
CDR.

Jim