Re: [ARMini-support] CDVDBurn

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:46:34 +0100

> I've asked Jeff if there is a way of fixing that without having to do a
> reformat. (I'm wary of a fat32 reformat in case i reformat the partition on
> my main SD harddisc!!)

!FATformat in Utilities.Caution is a program we supply to facilitate
this.  It shows which USB device is going to be FAT formatted, and
doesn't allow formatting of SDFS (as far as I recall).  It's a special
program we developed for the ARMini project.

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS