Re: [ARMini-support] CDVDBurn

  • From: Cristopher Dewhurst <cdewhurst2010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:40:36 GMT

Hello Paul and all,

> Although I barely use the burning facilities nowadays, it still is
> inconvenient if it doesn't work when finally needed.

The one time I received a reply from Stefan he sent me version 2.09s
of CDVDBurn for beta tests.

I've never been able to reliably burn CDs/DVDs on the Beagleboard and
Raspberry Pi with any version. It sometimes works and sometimes
doesn't and I've never got the same set of errors twice in a row to
begin to narrow down what the trouble might be.

It's actually the only reason I've been hanging on to my Iyonix (to
burn CDs) though I am saving hard for an Armini with DVD drive....

Chris.

--
Christopher Dewhurst
Editor, Drag 'N Drop - the PDF magazine for RISC Raspberry Pi

--
Chris