Re: [ARMini-support] CDVDBurn

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 11:34:43 +0100

WRT the audio CD I created, there does seem to be something 'odd' about it.

When I put the disc into an audio player, the player shows the number of
tracks, etc, as normal. I can also then play the tracks as normal and they
sound OK.

However when I allow the player to play though the last track something
unusual occurs. The music ends, but the disc/drive then continues to rotate
and I can hear noises as the head 'seeks'.

My guess is that the disc lacks a 'lead out' which should be at the end of
the disc to tell it the disc has finished. The TOC seems to list the track
details OK, but when playing the machine will probably simply play until it
finds a 'lead out'. Not finding one, it will keep trying to play on...

Jim