Re: [ARMini-support] CDVDBurn

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 18:37:20 +0100

On 01 Oct, Alan P Dawes <alan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <5393c1f880jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Lesurf
>    <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > WRT the audio CD I created, there does seem to be something 'odd'
> > about it.

> > However when I allow the player to play though the last track
> > something unusual occurs. The music ends, but the disc/drive then
> > continues to rotate and I can hear noises as the head 'seeks'.

> Has the disk been finalised? If not, in CDBurn (I assume that it is the
> same in the later CDVDburn) choose CD Tools and use Manual fixation to
> "fixate" it.

When I check with the CDVDBurn tools the audio CD has no tick in the
'writable' box and clicking on the 'finalise' button does nothing.

However when I view the Data DVD+R there *is* a tick in the 'writable'
box... but again clicking the 'finalise' button does nothing.

Clicking the finalise button doesn't even spin the disc or cause the drive
LED to light.

Slainte,

Jim