[arachne] Re: <Alt+E> Problems - Files in body

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:29:54 +1030

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:06:12 -5000, Eric S. Emerson wrote:

> Hi Greg M.,
>        How do you use pushdir.exe and
> popdir.exe.  Show me an example, please. <ggg>

Here is a hypothetical example of a batch file to call one of
those executables that has to be run from within its own
directory, so as to be able to load its config files, overlays,
etc.... hey, that's Arachne, isn't it? <GGG>

pushdir        saves current path, for example C:\ARACHNE
d:             change to alternate drive
cd\whatsis     change to required directory
whatsis.exe    run the executable
popdir         restore original path, in this case C:\ARACHNE

.   ,-./\
.  /     \     from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  \_,-*_/     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v