[arachne] Re: <Alt+E> Problems - Files in body

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:04:44 -0500

My BAT directory is first after C:\ on my path.  I then write a lot of bat
files to run programmes anywhere on my system, which prevents me from
running out of memory with a long path.  It also gives me better control
over the programmes I run and enables me to run several programmes
simultaneously that looks like one, e.g. I run an editor, a dictionary, and
various other convenience programmes such as a keyboard key reassignment
programme all at once.

Brian Murphy
BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx