[arachne] Re: <Alt+E> Problems - Files in body`

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:31:31 -0500

Hi Lester,
                   There's an error in the DOSSHELL.BAT
that I just sent you.  The fifth line from the end
should be:
d:\arc\cda.bat

instead of:
d:\arachne\cda.bat

Like below:

 ******DOSSHELL.BAT**********

 @echo off
 set oldpmt=%prompt%
 set prompt=Type EXIT to return to Arachne$_$p$g
 if exist ppp.log set prompt=You are still online$_Type EXIT to
 return to
 Arachne$_$p$g
 if (%COMSPEC%)==() goto nocomspec
 %COMSPEC% /E:1024
 goto end
 :nocomspec
 COMMAND.COM /E:1024
 :end
 set prompt=%oldpmt%
 set oldpmt=
 d:\arc\cda.bat
 rem %1
 rem cd %1system
 rem cd ..

Also, remove the final ":end" since I see there
is already a label with that name in the middle
of the file.

Eric