[arachne] Re: <Alt+E> Problems - Files in body

  • From: "Lester" <fd100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:10:48 -0500

Thanks, Eric, your fix works. The problem here is that it requires
modifying Dosshell.bat manually after every upgrade, so in the end I
might decide to stick with my own "exta.bat" instead of typing
"exit".

Lester

-------------------
Last six lines in Dosshell.bat ( arachne\system\dgi ):

set prompt=%oldpmt%
set oldpmt=
d:\arc\system\dgi\cda.bat
rem %1
rem cd %1system
rem cd ..

Custom file "cda.bat" placed in the same directory:

@rem cda.bat - change directory to arachne
@echo off
d:
cd\