[arachne] Re: <Alt+E> Problems - Files in body

  • From: wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 01:29:55 -0000

Can't be done Lester, each version of DOS handles
changing drives/paths differently.  Only workaround
would be to include some sort of "pushdir" "popdir"
utility into the BATCH file, ook etc.  Myself, I have
some 8 or 9 versions of Arachne, each in it's own
directory...D:\arc is not one of them though, but
D:\ARACH171, D:\ARACH175, D:\ARACH177 etc are.
Each instance of DOSSHELL.BAT would need to be modified
at installation to the afforementioned directory...it is
possible, BUT might take some work on the installer
wizard.
C U L8R!
Wiz  <{;-)