[arachne] Re: <Alt+E> Problems - Files in body

  • From: "Lester" <fd100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 04:15:15 -0500

>Eric: If you put CDA.BAT in your PATH, then you can use it from the
command prompt when you're in DOS. There are many times that I want
to return to my Arachne main directory and do something before I
start up Arachne.

Might be a good idea, I put it there. Btw, my path is: d:\fdos\bin

I also think that Dosshell.bat should be updated by the development
team to include the sequence that will for sure work in every version
of DOS:

d:
cd\
cd arc