[amc] A note from the pastor

  • From: "Ray Gingerich" <RGingerich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:23:14 -0500

I am forwarding this for Garland--there are computer "issues" at church. Ray
**********************************************************************8

I pray you are encouraged as you journey in God's grace and mercy.

This Sunday we will be considering our relationship to the physical world
around us. How we comprehend the purpose of resources necessary for our
existence determines the way we manage these gifts. Do we find meaning in life
by accumulating and securing wealth or do we see in these blessings a provision
for pursuing fulfillment beyond entertainment and pleasure? These
considerations will compose the sermon, "Having Your Cake and Investing It Too."

May it go well with you.
Garland Robertson

--- lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx