[amc] A note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:32:10 -0600

I pray this will be a week of refreshment and encouragement for you in your
journey of faith.

Laura and I will be leaving early Saturday morning to help with the relief
sale in Houston.  I will deposit the pennies we have collected during the
past year, adding to the collection for use by MCC.  If you would like for
us to transport any items you desire to donate to the sale, please contact
me by noon on Thursday.  You can either bring these items to the church or I
will be happy to obtain them at a location more convenient for you.  We look
forward to the experience of the relief sale.