[amc] A note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:20:56 -0500

I pray you are enriched by your experience of community and the mutual
concern evident in our relationships.

Next Sunday the youth will be on a canoe adventure following Sunday school.
We desire all of our youth to join us for this experience.  Your guests are
welcome to accompany you.  Hopefully you will have transportation both to
Zilker Park for the launching, then from Romeo's Restaurant (1500 Barton
Springs Rd) to home later in the day.  If you need a ride, we will find a
way for you.  Let me know if there are questions or other concerns that will
make this event possible for you.

Laura and I will be unpacking crates this pm in front of our new residence
at 2708 Silverway (left on Richcreek off Burnett, then one block north after
passing the AISD school for teacher education)-look for the Door to Door
boxes in the road.  The project will stretch through Thursday morning.  If
you are out and able, stop by and visit.  We look forward to settling in
over the next few weeks.

There is opportunity for someone to share a story with the children this
next Sunday during worship.  Let me know if there is a recollection that you
can relate to enrich and nourish the children.