[amc] A note from the pastor

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:05:49 -0500

I pray this will be a week of inspiration and adventure.

The 2004 Mennonite Girl's and Women's Retreat, "...Enhancing Our Gifts and
Calling," is scheduled for Sep 10-12, at Camp Mennoscah, near Murdock, KS.
Registration is open until Aug 28.  Please contact me for more information.

Eden Mennonite Church, Moundridge, KS, is sponsoring a day with David Nelson,
entitled, "Journey of Love."  If you would like to attend this event on Aug 21,
please obtain a registration form from the table near the church entrance.
On Sep 25, Eden is hosting the workshop, "Jumpstart 2004!--Revitalizing
Christian Education."  More information is available in the church office.

MCC Central States seeks applications for three job opportunities:  Workroom
Supervisor, Human Resources Coordinator, and Service Program co-Administrator.
Application deadline is Aug 20.  Contact MCC at 1-888-563-4676 or psd@xxxxxxxx

If you would like to serve this next Sunday in the worship service as either
Worship Leader or Children's Story teller, please let me know by Thursday
morning.

Continue to reflect on what you might share with us in our fifth Sunday
'Congregational Service' on Aug 29.

--- Garland Robertson
--- lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx