[amc] A note from the pastor

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:48:36 -0500

I will be out of the church office until next Monday for my scheduled absence.
I pray this will be a week filled with inspiration and encouragement for you.

Next Sunday, July 18, we will be worshiping with the persons who are attending
the South Central Conference annual meeting here in Austin.  The location for
the service is the Red Lion Hotel, northeast of the intersection of I-35 North
and Hwy 290 East.  Please plan to join us if your schedule allows it.  The time
of the service is 9:30-11:00 in the morning.  Michele Hershberger, Chair of the
Bible Department at Hesston College, will be the preacher for the worship
service.  We appreciate Ron Diener serving as our delegate, Heidi Xiong for
agreeing to be Recorder for the sessions, and Carrie Bert for designing
conference decor.  Many others have helped prepare for this special meeting.
We are blessed to have such a caring and compassionate community.

There is an opening for 'Worship Leader' on Sunday, Jul 25.  Also, many
ministry opportunities are available for the month of August, including Worship
Leader (8, 15, 22), Children's Story (1, 8, 22), Greeter (all), and Decor (1,
8, 29).  Please let me know of those which you believe would be possible for
you.

--- Garland Robertson
--- lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx