[amc] Re: A note from the pastor

  • From: Micheal McEvoy <liveoakmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Garland Robertson <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:55:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- Garland Robertson <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
<snip>

> There is an opening for 'Worship Leader' on Sunday,
> Jul 25.  Also, many ministry opportunities are
> available for the month of August, including Worship
> Leader (8, 15, 22), Children's Story (1, 8, 22),
> Greeter (all), and Decor (1, 8, 29).  Please let me
> know of those which you believe would be possible
> for you.

I am available for the Worship Leader July 25th, if no
one else is available.  I am also available for one of
the days in August (8, 15, 22) and will take what ever
day is left after others choose.

Catherina can do the decor on Aug 1st and 29th.

Shalom,
Micheal

=====
Micheal McEvoy                                St. Brigid's Gate Farm
LiveOakMennonite@xxxxxxxxx                    Mahomet, Texas

Beautiful Brown Eggs From Free-Range Chickens
Free-Range Broilers & Turkeys, Grass-fed Beef

Support Your Local Farmer and Rancher, Buy Locally Raised Food

Sustainable Agriculture from a Christian Perspective
http://associate.com/groups/christsustainag/