[amc] Re: Micheal's request for enlightenment on "Amish in the City"

  • From: "helen hopson" <hm.hopson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:29:54 -0500

FYI -- I had not been able to get UPN on Channel 2 when I lived in South Austin, nor in Buda--where I had broadcast stations only.  I did watch the show on cable last night, though.  I was disappointed except for a few moments here and there.

AND  here's new contact information for me:

Helen and Jerry Hopson,    606 Flamingo Cove, Lakeway, TX 78734,    512-261-4957

--Helen