-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:38:09 -0400

Event Viewer entries may be old, so it's hard for me to know how much weight
to place on things without some idea of their age.  Those entries may be
related to the scare you had yeaterday, or they may just be a fluke.

They were dated today after I did the C scan and had the times too, I will
wipe it clean,
thanks!

Christine