[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Report on Setata Fence

  • From: "Lydia Moate" <lgmoate@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:37:12 +0200

Oh good God. at last! i really need copy too for my analysis work. my email is
.  lydia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you so much
        From: Unopa Sikuku

        Date: 2008/02/14 01:48:52 PM

        To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Hi Pete,

        Please confirm your email address so that I send you the endangered
species management policy documents as per your request at the Maun workshop
last year December.

        Kind regards!

        Mr Unopa Sikuku

        Component Manager, Natural Resources