[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Report on Setata Fence

  • From: "David Mosugelo" <dmosugelo@xxxxxx>
  • To: <botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:12:13 +0200

Dear Pete

Hello there.

It is a genuine concern that you have. The problem that I think is there
is that mostly when such decisions are made, not all stakeholders are
well taken aboard and thus leave some other questions unanswered. I
would urge all to keep a closer look at what will happen following the
ban so that we could accordingly inform management.

Regards

Dave