[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Report on Setata Fence

  • From: "Moses Selebatso" <m.selebatso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 04:13:35 -0400

Can I be sent the full copy of the policy. mselebatso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moses

________________________________

From: botswanapredatorforum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:botswanapredatorforum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ross
Bishop - Wilderness Safaris
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 8:53 AM
To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [botswanapredatorforum] Re: Report on Setata Fence

Hi there

Please can you also send us a copy of the policy; it would be really
beneficial to us with some of the projects we are currently running in a
number of countries.

rossb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Best regards,
Ross

________________________________

From: Unopa Sikuku <mailto:USikuku@xxxxxx>

Date: 2008/02/14 01:48:52 PM

To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Pete,

Please confirm your email address so that I send you the endangered
species management policy documents as per your request at the Maun
workshop last year December.

Kind regards!

Mr Unopa Sikuku

Component Manager, Natural Resources