[botswanapredatorforum] Report on Setata Fence

  • From: "birdlife" <birdlifemaun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:32:34 +0200

Hi Rebecca,

Please could you send me a copy of the report on the proposed Setata Fence.
I am on asdl and so shouldn’t have any problem receiving a 1.22MB file with
pics and maps. Thank you for keeping us informed on this and other issues.

Does the Predator Forum have a viewpoint on the lion hunting ban? At
BirdLife, we are concerned that the ban may lead to increased poisoning of
predators and also vultures, most of which are globally threatened. This
happened following the previous ban a few years ago. I know it is not
possible to keep everyone happy all the time, but would appreciate your
views on the issue so that we know where you stand.

Kind regards

Pete

   _____