[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Report on Setata Fence

  • From: Bush Ways Reservations <reservations@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:11:22 +0200

Wrong email address!  This is Bush Ways Safaris

Reservations
Bush Ways Safaris
Pvt Bag 342, Maun, Botswana
Tel     : +267 686 3685
Fax    : +267 680 0937
Email  : reservations@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web   : www.bushways.com

YOURS IN ADVENTURE TOURISM

Titus Gaothobogwe wrote:

Unopa,

Good morning. Please also send me a copy of the endangered species management policy as it will come handy for our wildlife conflict project. My e-mail is tgaothobogwe@xxxxxx or tgaothobogwe@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Regards.

Titus

From: Unopa Sikuku

Date: 2008/02/14 01:48:52 PM

Hi Pete,

Please confirm your email address so that I send you the endangered species management policy documents as per your request at the Maun workshop last year December.

Kind regards!

Mr Unopa Sikuku

Component Manager, Natural Resources

UNDP/GoB Environment Support Programme