[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Report on Setata Fence

  • From: Kevin Leo-Smith <kleosmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:54:23 +0200

Please can people not reply to all but choose only the person they wish to communicate with and not the entire list.
---
Regards
Kevin Leo-Smith
Cell - +2772 264 9113

On 14 Oct 2008, at 15:42 , Bush Ways Reservations wrote:

WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS!!! - THIS IS BUSH WAYS SAFARI - PLEASE AMEND YOUR MAILIST

Reservations
Bush Ways Safaris
Pvt Bag 342, Maun, Botswana
Tel     : +267 686 3685
Fax    : +267 680 0937
Email  : reservations@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web   : www.bushways.com

YOURS IN ADVENTURE TOURISM

Diana Chimidza wrote:
Do you mean the draft policy?

Diana Nono Nnikie Chimidza
CITES Desk Officer-Botswana
Box 131,
Gaborone
Botswana
Tel: 00267 3971405  Cell: 00267 71879141
Fax:00267 3912 354

"beyond obstacles I succeed, because God is my strength"

Date: 2008/02/14 01:48:52 PM

Hi Pete,

Please confirm your email address so that I send you the endangered species management policy documents as per your request at the Maun workshop last year December.

Kind regards!

Mr Unopa Sikuku
Component Manager, Natural Resources

UNDP/GoB Environment Support Programme