[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Report on Setata Fence

  • From: "Titus Gaothobogwe" <tgaothobogwe@xxxxxx>
  • To: <botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:52:46 +0200

Unopa,

Good morning. Please also send me a copy of the endangered species
management policy as it will come handy for our wildlife conflict
project. My e-mail is tgaothobogwe@xxxxxx or tgaothobogwe@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Regards.

Titus

From: Unopa Sikuku <mailto:USikuku@xxxxxx>

Date: 2008/02/14 01:48:52 PM

To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Pete,

Please confirm your email address so that I send you the endangered
species management policy documents as per your request at the Maun
workshop last year December.

Kind regards!

Mr Unopa Sikuku

Component Manager, Natural Resources