[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Report on Setata Fence

  • From: rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 13:56:10 +0100

 Hi all,

        Im not in Botswana at the moment so sorry for the late reply.

        Im afraid I no longer have the full copy of the Setata Fence report
due to some computer problems earlier in the year.

        However, I did send the full version out to several people who
requested it back then, so they may still have the full electronic
version. If you are one of those people please can you send me the
full report and I will send it out to the forum members who are
requesting it.

        As for the Endangered Species Management Policy. The last I heard is
that it is still in draft and waiting to be approved. Perhaps someone
from DWNP can update the Forum as to its current status.

        Thanks!

        Rebecca

        Rebecca Klein

        Cheetah Conservation Botswana