[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:48:02 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just submitted two books. The first is "All That Glitters," By Ray Garton. This is the twelfth in the Sabrina The Teenage Witch series. It should be an easy validation: headers removed, all page breaks present, all copyright info present and legible, and spell check done. I hope someone enjoys.

The second is "The Thursday Club," by Lee Martin. This is the last in the Deb Ralston series. There was a sort of issue with some of the printing in this book, but I have noted the problem in the comments section of the submission form. I don't think it's a huge thing. This too, aside from the funky printing in part of the book, should be an easy validation. All pages present, all copyright info present and legible, and spell check done. There were no headers to remove. Which is a good thing because it seems I forget to do that almost as often as I remember.

        I will include the synopsis from both books.  Happy reading.

Peace,
Mayrie

When Sabrina and her
 aunts visit the Rummage
 Realm, a giant flea
 market for witches,
 Sabrina comes home with
 a special purchase:
 wishdust. It's a glittery powder
 that sparkles with all the colors of the rainbow and will
 grant any wish to the person who sprinkles it into the
 air. Now Sabrina won't have to waste her energy
 performing spells, since the powder will do
 the work for her.

But the wishdust isn't easy to containand it can be
used by anyone, even a mortal. Before Sabrina realizes
It, the shimmering powder has spread all over school and
every student's wish list is coming true. As bizarre
things spiral out of control, Mr. Kraft suspects that
Sabrina is behind the mayhem. Can Sabrina dust offher
magic skills and put an end to everyone's wishful
thinkingbefore Mr. Kraft figures out what's really
going on?

Curtis had to have his handgun
 close enough he could reach it.
 even now, even retired and paraplegic,
 even in his own bedroom.
 There were too many people who
 wanted to kill him. That wasn't
 paranoia; that was fact.

 It starts like any other Thursday
 Deb Ralston and her friends Jeanne
 and Sue, who call themselves "The
 Thursday Club," go for a short jog in
 the quiet of the early morning. What
 they find upon their return, however,
 horrifies them: Jeanne's husband,
 Curtis Minot, has been shot to
 death in his bed. The gun lies below
 his own hand, but Deb is sure it is
 cold-blooded murder.
 In the hours and days that
 follow, two more people are somehow
 killed in Jeanne's home, and
 the chain of events baffles even
 Deb, a seasoned police officer.
 Details of Curtis's shady business
 dealings emerge, and the cast of
 characters widens to include Kenneth,
 the Minots' strangely nonchalant
 twelve-year-old son; Daniel
 Ellis, Curtis's mysterious business
 partner; Nudara Akhbar, whose imprisoned
 but seemingly innocent
 husband has a connection with
 Curtis; and a host of others.