[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:36:18 -0500

THE ART OF DECEPTION Nora Roberts All headers have been removed and the only thing to save are the chapters and all page numbers are accounted for. It was an easy scan. Also I think most errors are corrected. I will be submitted BORNE TO BE BAD and BIG GUNS OUT OF UNIFORM which are on the same lines romance but the last story in BORN TO BE BAD has a soft version of S&m in it. All headers have been removed except for the story titles.

For skype contact bobwichitaks