[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 23:39:25 -0400

Hi everyone,

Over the past two days, I submitted five books.

Two kids and three adult.  All of them were prevalidated, and only require a
spell check.

Kicked Bitten and Scratched
Life and Lessons from the Premiere School for Exotic Animal Trainers

By Amy Sutherland

I posted a review about this book a few weeks or maybe a month or two ago,
and was finally granted a copy of the book.  A good read.

Issues in Aging and Vision

One of my textbooks which talked about how to work and collaborate with
professionals in the Aging and vision loss fields.

BSO The Best little Girl in the World
By Steven Levinkron SP

This is a replacement for one in the collection that appeared to be missing
pages as the text jumps dramatically in the one in the collection.

Wrinkle-faced bats
Vampire Bats

Two kids books, very easy validations on bats.

All of these are in RTF and all should be easy validations.

Happy validating.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx