[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:10:11 -0700

Hello, all. I just submitted Desperation Dinners by Beverly Mills and Alicia
Ross. It's in RTF format. It's a pretty good scan, but the layout got kind
of funky in certain parts of the book, and no matter what settings I
changed, I couldn't change that. All the text should be there, though. There
are also some junk characters in there, and I'd appreciate anyone who can
help clean it up a little. *smile* Thanks and take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous