[modeleng] Re: Accidents

  • From: peter.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:57:16 +0100

Ian said:
> I have no facts or figures but I wonder how many crimes
have been committed with legaly held firearms and how many by illegally
held
firearms.<

A friend of mine, who has since died of cancer, occupied a very senior
position in the Norfolk force (besides having had a thre year spell
instructing at Bramhall). He told me that with over 250,000 registered
firearms in Norfolk, in 7 years, he never had a crime committed with one
of them.

regards

Peter Chadwick
(Currently south of France, hoping to get home tonight...)