[modeleng] Re: Accidents

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:09:58 +0100

Hi Keith,
There are a lot of peeps on the list here more qualified than me to talk
about boilers but in my 30+  years of playing with boilers from 2 1/2/"
gauge up to the 12" to the foot stuff, I have never heard of a mishap yet.
My advice is, join a club and there will be plenty of help there, building
and running.

Dave.