[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L3 Q5

  • From: Nate Kunik <medickunik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 19:59:22 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, it happened to me also, when I got back from basic training and went over
my credit card statements I found a number of small charges with the letters
"FR" next to them, I contacted the credit card company and apparently I had
been charging stuff in France! Needless to say they credited it back and said
that someone had got my number online.

"Mariah J. Touchette" <mariah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
I also am very sorry about your fraud.  I had my credit card stolen before and
know what it?s like.  Thanks for sharing.  I have always been leery of Ebay and
now have substantial reason to be.

Mariah :0)