[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q5

  • From: James Mueller <jamesgmueller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Class <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:20:19 -0800 (PST)

I dont know about the rest of the class, but I really hate spyware.  It is so
annoying when you are writing a report, or just doing some homework and ads for
free stuff (not really free) continuously pop up.  When click the x in the
corner, another ad pops up immediately.  I have had to reformat my computer
twice because the spyware had gotten so bad.  I would run my Norton anti virus
program, and it would never be able to find all the spyware.  Spyware
definitely need to be made a crime because it is like invading on peoples
private property.  You cannot just add things onto peoples computers without
permission, just like you cannot enter a person house with out permission.  An
URL I found with good infomation on this topic is poster here:

James Mueller
  "It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life." -
Julius Caesar

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.