[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q4

  • From: James Mueller <jamesgmueller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:46:04 -0800 (PST)

The hoax I found most interesting was the free airline tickets giveaway.  I
found this interesting because this happend to me, and I actually believed it,
as stupid as that sounds.  Just kinda proves how easily people can be persuaded
into believing things.  I get emails like this all the time saying I will get
somthing free, but then in the end of the survey, you have to buy atleast $500
worth of merchandise. Nothing in America is free!!!
  http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBGiveAways.shtml#freeba

James Mueller
  "It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life." -
Julius Caesar

http://mail.yahoo.com