[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L3 Q4

  • From: Valerie <valerie8019@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:09:19 -0800 (PST)

I get so many emails like that one. I guess some people believe it, but I don't
and I just delete them. It's a waste of time, I think.

Sean M <mckinls2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    I chosse to do my hoax on the following
email which has the subject "MAY HEAVEN LET THE LIGHT SHINE DOWN ON YOU".  It
claims that it is the dying wish of a young boy to have a chin letter go around
the world forever. Realy this is a big hoax and I thought it was very funny.
Check out the whole article with the link below...
  http://www.nonprofit.net/hoax/catalog/Chain_Letters/chain_letters.htm

Sean P. McKinley

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something
else is more important than fear." ~Ambrose Redmoon

mckinls2@xxxxxxxxx

  Valerie Tkaczyk
  valerie8019@xxxxxxxxx
  "Happiness depends upon ourselves."

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.