[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q4

  • From: Dave Tabor <daveyt8585@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:23:21 -0800 (PST)

Question 4: I checked out the internet hoax, known as a giveaway hoax. This was
just a simple chain letter sent out to people telling them that if they kept
sending the chain letter, they would get money off of online purchases from big
companies. I thought this hoax was kind of stupid because I would never believe
in something like that. But I am sure that this hoax probably got a few people,
and made them extremely angry.
  http://hoaxbusters.org/

Sincerely,
David Tabor
daveyt8585@xxxxxxxxx

'Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson
afterward.' --Vernon Law

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.