[citw150] citw150 L3 Q5

  • From: Christopher Haman <hamanc1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Class <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:11:05 -0800 (PST)

  I decided to touch the topic of prejudice and hatred. I decided to touch this
topic because I believe that when people think of racism they think mainly of
whites being the aggresors. I think that is very much false, in todays society.
I feel that there are far more cultures that are prejudice against white folk
that any one else. I feel that white people get stereotyped for being lazy,
rude, cheaters, racisist, rich, and alot of other things. I feel that here in
america a large percent of the black community is the most racist people I've
ever been exposed to. I feel that white americans are blamed to this day for
what our ansisters did wrong many years ago, instead of what they did right. It
may have been a very wrong thing at the time of slavery and years after that,
but because of it we have alot of very successful black people here today. And
we can all enjoy watching them play basketball and football.

Oh, what a beautiful mornin?,
Oh, what a beautiful day!
I got a beautiful feelin?
Ev?rything?s goin? my way.