[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L3 Q5

  • From: Evelyn Sitterson <silverwitch46@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 06:58:49 -0800 (PST)

James;

  There are a number of programs out on the Internet that will help with this
problem.  We use SpyHunter at home and it works really well.  It searches your
whole computer including the registry for any form of spyware and then gives
you the options of deleting all of them or selected sites.

James Mueller <jamesgmueller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I dont know about the rest of the class, but I really hate spyware.  It is
so annoying when you are writing a report, or just doing some homework and ads
for free stuff (not really free) continuously pop up.  When click the x in the
corner, another ad pops up immediately.  I have had to reformat my computer
twice because the spyware had gotten so bad.  I would run my Norton anti virus
program, and it would never be able to find all the spyware.  Spyware
definitely need to be made a crime because it is like invading on peoples
private property.  You cannot just add things onto peoples computers without
permission, just like you cannot enter a person house with out permission.  An
URL I found with good infomation on this topic is poster here:

  James Mueller
  "It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life." -
Julius Caesar

  Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.

Fame is the scentless sunflower, with gaudy crown of gold;
But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.
No Time like the old Time
Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809?1894)

Have a wonderful day!

Evelyn Sitterson