[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature controller with arduino

  • From: shawn.mchatten@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:08:46 -0400

Share it on the new sugar pro list.

On 2014-06-20 19:57, Cliff Bates wrote:
This sounds like something very practical to have around. If you care
to share the design when completed, I imagine it'd go over quite well
among the group.

Cliff Bates
 Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 01:32:37 +0300
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Re: temperature controller with arduino
From: florin.mingireanu82@xxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can help with the temperature controller but I would need more
precise specifications: like temperature range, control "band" etc.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Anyone know how to make a temperature controller with arduino to make
a home oven to cure composite?
The idea is to monitor several computer fans and thermal resistances.
Must be able to follow a cure profile and decreased with increases in
temperature curing.
Any volunteer?

Cheers
Vicente Alvero