[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature controller with arduino

  • From: Vicente Alvero Zambrano <vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 01:01:09 +0200

Florin that's perfect. The system must be simple (as cheap as possible). With a
source of heating (resistance) and several computer fans to circulate the air.
Arduino must be able to control the temperature (using the resistance and the
fan) according to a predefined schedule. A program is for example: 20 ° C to
100 ° C by increments of 20 ° C / h. 5 hours at 100 ° C. 100 ° C at 20 ° C with
a decrease of 20 ° C. Ideally develop a graphical interface to vary these
parameters at will.
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 01:32:37 +0300
Subject: [SS2S-Main] Re: temperature controller with arduino
From: florin.mingireanu82@xxxxxxxxx
To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can help with the temperature controller but I would need more precise
specifications: like temperature range, control "band" etc.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,Anyone know how to make a temperature controller with arduino to make a home
oven to cure composite? The idea is to monitor several computer fans and
thermal resistances. Must be able to follow a cure profile and decreased with
increases in temperature curing.
Any volunteer?
CheersVicente Alvero

--